Who are we ?
Website concerned: oyomy.fr
User: as a visitor to the site, you become a user of the content and services offered by the site.
Terminal: this is the device you use to access and browse the site (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Personal data collected
We may collect and process the following data.
By browsing the site, you may be required to send us information, some of which is likely to identify you (your "personal data"). This is particularly the case when you use a contact form, post a comment, participate in a survey, a study, a contest, or subscribe to the newsletter...
This information may contain the following personal data in particular:
- full name
- e-mail address
- and the other information that you transmit to us if necessary within the framework of an exchange or a contact.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to come to that other site.
In the event that you use the social network functionalities made available to you, we will have access to some of the data (in particular, your first name, last name, photograph, e-mail address and number of friends) from your account on said social network in accordance with the general conditions of use of the social network concerned. We may also collect some of your personal data when you interact with features of these social networks, such as the “Like” features.
Purpose of the collection and processing of your personal data
We use your personal data, with your consent, to:
- provide you with the content you have requested (newsletter, etc.),
- establish contact and/or correspondence with you in order to provide you with information on our activities and/or services,
- allow you, where appropriate, to communicate with other visitors to the Site, in particular through article comments,
- have traffic statistics to enable us to improve the management of the Site (presentation, organization, adaptation of content to your device, etc.) and your user experience,
- allow you to personalize your profile in order to offer you content and offers related to your expectations and areas of interest,
- provide you, where applicable, with the products or services that you may have ordered on the site,
- receive, where appropriate, payments in return for products or services provided,
This processing is based on your consent and/or our legitimate interest in measuring the effectiveness of our services and compliance with our respective obligations.
Recipients of the information collected
The activity of the publisher is not to trade in your personal data. As a result, your personal data is only shared in the following cases:
- with our web analytics providers;
- with our email service providers;
- with our subscriber and/or customer file management providers;
- with our payment providers;
- with our suppliers of products or services marketed via the Site (if applicable) and the corresponding logistics;
- and when you request it, such as when, where applicable, you use an authentication method provided
- by a social network or if you arrive on the Site via a click on an advertisement or a link on a partner site.
Duration of retention of your personal data
Your personal data is kept by the publisher and/or its service providers for the time necessary to provide the services corresponding to the collection of this data or to respond to your request.
protection of your personal data
We attach the greatest importance to securing the Site and your personal data. These are stored on our server at our hosting provider in a secure environment, in accordance with GDPR regulations. Our security system includes the following elements:
- Site protection by Let's Encrypt certificate under SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) system.
- Administrator access protected by complex passwords.
For your part, you are responsible for protecting your username and password and must protect yourself against unauthorized access to them; in particular, if you share a terminal, you must ensure that you are completely disconnected after each use.
Your rights relating to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- right of access: you can access the Personal Data that we may hold about you;
- right of rectification: you can update your Data if necessary in the interface for managing your settings or ask us to carry out this update.
- right of deletion: you can ask us to delete your Personal Data.
- right to portability: you can ask us to return the Personal Data that you have provided to us in the form of a machine-readable file.
To exercise any of these rights, use the contact button in the last paragraph below. We will make our best efforts to provide you with this information or to proceed with the modifications or deletion within 30 days of receipt of your request, accompanied by reason of our obligation of security and confidentiality of proof of your identity, and except requests manifestly abusive by their number or their repetitive or systematic nature. However, we are likely to keep some of your personal data when the law requires it or for a legitimate reason, and in particular to assert our rights in the event of a dispute.
The site is subject to French law and in particular to the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament and the Council on April 27, 2016, and to the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended. For any information concerning the regulations in force, you can consult the CNIL website.
For any information or for any procedure, please contact Olivier My via the contact details indicated on the page contact.